Sunday, May 27, 2012

The final sem and the last decision i will make...

at last, its my last sem in college.....its doesnt enjoy me at all.....friends problem...family problem....all come in once......i think alot everyday....but last sem seem like very free to me.....i go out everyday...midnight just back home....wat to do...im enjoy midnight life tho.....theres alot of problem im been thinking lately.....after this sem..what i suppose to do........im either hide myself at the island......or just come out and work...ive been thinking of working at the island...where i no need face the scary world...and everyday face the ocean.....BUT if i choose to live in the island...which mean i wont see any of my fren anymore....i dont think that i can make it.....what to doooooo....i really dono....roommate said that....let it be....let everything go by itself....do what i want...choose what i want......im choosing..............its hard...............im lost...totally lost............im look happy everyday...but who knows there a huge stone that i cant let it go ...............sadness....killing me slowly.....lastly.....i shouldnt care too much anymoree,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment