Friday, February 17, 2012

drunk....

Yesterday night...drink with bros....they really crazy....at 1st...9pm+ they phone me...asked me about..if 9ppl drink...need to buy how many chivas...and i just said tat..they decide...and after tat...12am ..i go to their house...and they told me they buy 3chivas...i just stun...but no matter what..just drink it lah...cuz that time really no mood and i just need too chill....in 10 min...we finnished 2bottle of chivas...really mad...i..that time..after the 2nd bottle of chivas..already down...fck shit...vomit is really suffer....im down...but i still can hear what my bros said about...they talk bout their job..they talk bout frens...and they talk bout their past...some sad..some happy...after laying....then when i open my eye..its already 4am+ and i got to walk back home...this must thx to a bro that carry me back to my house....yx...thx alot..i kno u drunk that time...im actually awake dy....thx really...u steady...i steady...bro foreverr...


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment