Saturday, February 11, 2012

兄弟..

brother....is not what i wanted to said tis..is u make me worried bout it so much.....i do care all about our brother frenship...but i just scare that u the 1 who backstab me.........yesterday drink beer that time..i told u alot of thing that u donno...but i just scare that u the 1 who going to said out alot of thing...i really scared......u are the 1 who always hanging out, playing, eat with me.....im not saying u not steady at all....but i just scared...........even tho yesterday i said that...i promise...start from now i will forgive the 1 that most not steady brother in my life...and give him a better way to walk.....but....i hope that is im the 1 who think too much....i hope u,brother...wont betray me.....i trusted u....and i hope u too..............i hate those feeling...........

2 comments: