Monday, November 28, 2011

brother...am sry..i hate u..................

yea rite..i hate u man....wat i done all..because for u..u still doin the same thing.....repeat repeat......good for u...u make it...totally make me dissappointed..yea....dont blame me..i giving u alot of chance...stating from u unfriend me from fb...i hate it so much......and after the day u unfriend me..u come find me and talk....i giving u another chance.......u said u change....and u said u add me back on fb..fine...thats the chance..now still the same...am sry brother...ya...i still calling u brother..because i kept my promise dude....said tat our friendship wont last......rite...BUT....u keep repeating the mistake..am sry..i have to said....sry bro....let's say good bye...fck it...i don care how many ppl gonna hate me after tis....dont blame me..is u the 1 that din change..not me.........i giving u alot of chances already..y u keep on repeating the same mistake.....fck la....am nth to said.......just for u to kno.....am hate to be me...am hate to kept tat promise.....i hate you...i hate you......yea......yet....u still a so called brother in my life....suck it...

2 comments:

  1. People comes and goes in our life.
    Often people just pass by and we don't even realized.

    If we do, and they stay in our mind
    it mean there's feeling between both of you, no matter its love or friendship

    Don't let it overwhelm your feelings if it doesn't worth for it.
    Let go if you had decided, and ease your heart don't let it be bitter.
    People who doesn't appreciate your opportunities, leave them cuz they doesn't worth it.

    Take them as one of the stranger that just pass by you. Cheer up my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. people who backstab us will never called as friends. don't so upset bout it kay? take care.

    ReplyDelete